Update for Our Valued Patients
We wanted to give you an update below on the status of the practice during the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation.
We are so excited to see you all! We appreciate your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time. As of Monday, May 18, 2020, we have officially re-opened full-time for regular appointments.
We are so excited to open our doors again and would like to update you on how we will be protecting one another. You’ll also notice a few differences when you visit, but the care you receive won’t be one of them. Here are a few things you’ll see:
- If you’re not feeling well, we can help you reschedule.
- You have the option to wait in your car and text us upon arrival (805) 243- 3999.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please wear a mask upon entry.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available. We will ask that you use some after entering the facility.
- COVID-19 Screening.
- We will immediately take your temperature.
- Patients will be asked to rinse with antiseptic mouthwash prior to the appointment.
We will be disinfecting the office routinely throughout the day.
We will make adjustments to procedures as needed as new information is released.
As healthcare professionals, we have routinely practiced the highest sterilization and infectious disease prevention and mitigation standards set forth by the CDC and OSHA. We take those guidelines seriously every day –not just during a pandemic– to protect our patients and our team members. We are procuring the proper PPE and all necessary safety measures are in place.
Thank you for being a part of our Moorpark Center For Dentistry family!
Zachary Potts, DDS & Team
As one of the premier dental practices in Moorpark, CA, our team at Moorpark Center for Dentistry also provides 5-star-rated dental care to children and adults in Simi Valley, Somis, Thousand Oaks, Camarillo, CA & surrounding areas.