smile. it’s free®
Join us March 13, 2020 from 8am – 6pm for our Bi-Annual FREE Dental Event! Patients will be seen in order of arrival and may choose between a FREE Cleaning, Filling, or Extraction (Ages 18+ Only)!
Don’t Miss Work Or School Guaranteed!
Convenient Appointment Times
Monday – Thursday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Trusted Care From Our Award-Winning Dentist Dr. Zachary Potts
- Voted Best Dentist in Over 20 Neighborhoods in 3 Cities – 2018 – Nextdoor.com
- America’s Best Dentists Award – 2018
- Most Valuable Practice National Award Recipient 2018
- Most Valuable Practice in the Field of Dentistry Award – 2018
- Reader’s Choice Award Favorite Dentist – Ventura County Star
- President’s Honor Roll Award – American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Business Person of The Year Award – 2017 – Moorpark Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer of the Year Award Nominee – 2017 – Moorpark Chamber of Commerce
- Man of The Year Award Nominee – 2016 – Moorpark Chamber of Commerce
- Hometown Hero Award Nominee – 2015 – Moorpark Chamber of Commerce
- Man of The Year Award – 2014 – Moorpark Chamber of Commerce
- Top Gun Award for Clinical Excellence – Loma Linda University
- Clinician of the Year Award – Loma Linda University
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT:
TOP 10 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE CHOOSING YOUR DENTAL CARE PROVIDER
If you are researching for the most qualified and caring dentist in Moorpark for yourself, your child, or a loved one, you’re in the right place at Moorpark Center for Dentistry! Just like every mouth is different, Moorpark dental offices are different. For help with your research, download Dr. Potts’ free report:
“The Top 10 Things You Must Know Before Choosing Your Dental Care Provider”
If you are looking for high-quality dentists in Moorpark, CA, then you’ve come to the right place! Whether you want to replace your current dentist, just moved to the area, or haven’t had a regular dentist for some time, you are always welcome to join us here at Moorpark Center for Dentistry.
My number-one priority is to provide personalized, high-quality dental care to all our patients. I am committed to treating patients using the most recent advances in dental science, in a welcoming, caring, and comfortable environment. I think you will notice the moment you step in the door that Moorpark Center for Dentistry is different from any other dental office setting you’ve experienced before. In fact, I am so devoted to providing quality care and exceptional customer service that I constantly review and evaluate how I can further improve your experience!
I became a dentist because I have a passion for healing and for making people smile. Dentistry gives me the opportunity both to care for people in my community and to make them excited about smiling again. Whether you’re simply in need of preventive cleanings or you want to get a complete smile makeover, my practice will make you rethink your standards and expectations for dentists in Moorpark, CA.
Ultimately, you should do your research before choosing a new dentist. To help you along, I wrote this report: “The Top 10 Things You Should Know Before Choosing Your Dental Care Provider.” Inside this report, you will find the golden standard to follow as you gather information and make your decision about the right dentist for you.
When you have finished reading this report, I invite you to schedule your Moorpark Center for Dentistry New Patient Exam. Your appointment includes a review of your dental and medical history forms, digital x-rays, and a consultation with Dr. Potts – for FREE! Plus, you can add an oral cancer screening and teeth cleaning for just $97!
I look forward to meeting you!
To Your Healthiest Smile,