At Moorpark Center for Dentistry, our mission is to offer high-quality dental care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our dentist in Moorpark, CA is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 18!
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our dental office, you can look forward to the following:
- To adhere to social distancing recommendations, you will text/call upon arrival to your appointment & remain in your car until you’re ready to be seen in the office
- Temperature check & screening
- Ozone generators throughout the office
- Hand sanitizers available throughout the office
- Bring your own pen or keep our pen after use
- Increased sanitation & sterilization
- Front desk barrier
Our Dentist in Moorpark, CA Is Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 805-413-4828 with any questions or click here to schedule your appointment.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to dentistry, feel free to contact Moorpark Center for Dentistry by clicking here or by calling 805-413-4828.